Why should love only be celebrated on the 14th of February?
We're not buying it.
Here are 14 different ideas to celebrate love throughout the year! ❤️
- Go for a picnic in the Commons - Grab a blanket, your favorite snacks & enjoy the warmth and beauty that Spring offers in Boston!
- Take a walk along the Charles River - When Winter is finally over, stretch your legs and walk along the iconic Charles hand in hand
- Hike Worlds End and enjoy the amazing views - Check out the most beautiful peninsula on the South Shore and take in the most scenic views of the ocean and sweeping views of the Boston skyline
- Take a weekend trip to the mountains - We might live in New England, but theres something so romantic and magical about the snowy mountains
- Watch a sunset on the beach - Again, grab a blanket and a bottle of wine and watch possibly one of the most beautiful sights New England has to offer
- Visit the Newport Mansions - Do we really have to explain this breath taking adventure?
- Explore wine tasting on Cape Cod - It might not be Napa Valley but it's a fantastic time spent in the beach towns of Massachusetts!
- Head to Martha's Vineyard for a weekend - Grab a bike or rent a Jeep... visit the Edgartown Lighthouse, check out the lively beach bars or explore the shopping that the Vineyard has to offer
- Go out Dancing - Because, who doesn't love to dance every now and then? Get dressed up and make a night of it!
- Plan a Beach Dinner with Chef Coe - Whether it's on the sand bar, the beach or at a cranberry bog, Chef Coe never disappoints!
- Go camping for the weekend in New Hampshire - Theres something to be said about shutting down and enjoying each others company for a couple days (with no distractions!)
- Grab a bottle of wine and play board games - Monopoly, Twister, or Connect 4... whatever your game of choice may be... bring it out and enjoy the simplicity!
- Ice Skating at Frog Pond - Bundle up and breathe in the cool winter air.
- Spend a day at the Museum of Fine Arts - It may not be often you get to see such beautiful works of art, take it all in together and discuss over a cozy meal afterwards